OUR COVID-READY APPROACH
Thank you for considering or choosing Panorama Studios and Apartments for your vacation!
Our hotel will be open to welcome you this summer. As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our team carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep two (2) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We have reduced by 1/3rd our restaurant capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
- Entering and leaving our restaurant for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at our restaurant entrances.
- Enhanced in-room cleaning using EcoLab covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bedding.
- Frequent disinfection of all public areas
- Appointed doctor near our premises
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures and making a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
With warm regards, Mavra Leftaki